Are you passionate about entrepreneurship?
Do you believe that entrepreneurship is one of the keys to economic development?
Do you want to help the best entrepreneurs with the best ideas scale up their businesses?
Endeavor Philippines is looking for mission-aligned women and men to help it in its quest to find, select and scale up “High Impact Entrepreneurs” in the country!
IN A NUTSHELL
Endeavor is a global non-profit whose mission is to create an economic multiplier effect by helping to accelerate High Impact Entrepreneurs (“HIEs”). We believe that HIEs can catalyze the growth of entrepreneur ecosystems, leading to significant job and wealth creation.
WHAT’S A HIGH IMPACT ENTREPRENEUR?
HIEs are entrepreneurs who:
- have the skills to create large and successful businesses;
- have the most innovative and disruptive ideas;
- believe that “paying it forward” – through mentoring, sharing their networks with, and investing their own capital in other entrepreneurs — is part of what it means to be successful.
THE RESULTS (so far)
Since its launch in 1997, Endeavor has achieved a number of milestones across its 30 offices around the world:
- 1,500+ entrepreneurs supported
- 1 million+ jobs created
- $15 billion+ in annual revenues across all entrepreneurs
To be a member of the lean and mean Entrepreneur Selection and Growth (“ESG”) team in the Philippine Office (6 people).
The role involves:
- Searching for and screening entrepreneur candidates
- Preparing candidate profiles, which are detailed overviews of the candidate’s company
- Preparing and coaching candidates for the various stages of the selection process
- Harnessing the resources within the global Endeavor network to deliver and track a development plan for entrepreneurs who have been selected
- Establishing strong relationships with Endeavor mentors, investors, corporates and other potential partners that might be able to help the entrepreneurs
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The ESG team plays a two fold role in helping Endeavor fulfill its mission:
- It determines whether these entrepreneurs are the best fit for the organization (in terms of the skills, the values, the business, and the timing)
- It is responsible for ensuring that the entrepreneur is able to access all the resources required (access to mentoring, networks, capital, talent, PR platform) to scale up the business
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Since we are a small team operating in a people-driven activity that is part of a global non-profit, we are looking for people with the following Values and Skills:
- 3M – Magaling, Matino, Mapagbigay (Really good at what they do, ethical, generous)
- Crazy is a Compliment – Able to think out of the box
- Can I Help You – Our obsession is how to help our entrepreneurs succeed even more
- SEAL Team – Every member of this team has ownership of their own particular niche
- Go big AND go home – We believe in playing to win and winning to play
Skills & Experience Required
- At least 3 years of experience in a professional business role
- Experience abroad a huge plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong presentation skills (PowerPoint, etc)
- Solid understanding of basic Finance and Accounting concepts
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to wear many hats
- Able to travel practically anywhere!
If this opportunity excites you and you demonstrate the Values and Skills above, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!